[THIN] Re: Class Action Suit on HP Laserjet models: 5L, 6L, 1 100 series, 3100, 3150

  • From: Evan Mann <emann@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 13:37:55 -0400

Since the topic of the HP1200 came up, I figured I'd throw in that the
HP1000 does not work in Citrix, in case anyone out there has not heard/read
about them not working.  They are host based printers (equivalent to a
winmodem, a host based modem) and thus do not work in Citrix.  They will
spool, and throw the document through the server/client, but never print.  I
found out the hard way :/