[THIN] CitrixXP SP2/FP2 printing problems with none MS apps?

  • From: "Turnhout, D. van (Hoge Raad)" <D.vanTurnhout@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 09:44:10 +0100

A while back we upgraded 1 of 8 terminal servers with Windows 2000 SP2
and Citrix XP SP2/FP2
with the following update and fixes:

W2k SP3
XE102W003.msi
XE102W005.msi
XE102W012.msi
XE102W015.msi
XE102W022.msi
XE102W035.exe

Since all appeared to work fine after 2 month's testing, we upgraded the
rest of the servers to the same spec.

That's where the problems started... Printing from Microsoft
applications works like it should.
Printing from Kluwer databases (Juridical database) and an application
used to register
leave and absence does not work. Printed documents disappear into a
black hole.

I've tested XE102W022.msi on one server without result.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=3Dkb;en-us;Q328020

Looks like it could solve it but I'm not sure.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;Q304229&;

Popped up in my search as both applications could be 16-bit
applications.

Bye,

Dennis

Aan dit bericht kunnen geen rechten worden ontleend.
Ministerie van Justitie.