[THIN] Citrix/Autocad

  • From: Norman Dean <NDean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 09:00:43 +1000

We have just purchased a new Compaq Evo for one of our remote drawing sites.
The machine only has a windows 2000 operating system and AutoCad 2002 (no
other applications). It has a 32 bit windows ICA client and a dial up
connection to our Radius server.
Since installing Autocad the machine has some issues locating the Meta Frame
XP servers. The first time the machine is booted it will locate the servers
and logon, but if the user disconnects for any reason it will not locate the
servers until the
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MSLicensing\Store\LICENSE000 license
key is removed.
Once this key is removed the user can re connect again, this problem was
only noticed after Autocad was installed. If any one has any knowledge of
this we would love to hear about it.

Regards

Norman Dean
IT Manager