[THIN] Citrix web interface and dual monitors

  • From: "Heflin, Janet" <Janet.Heflin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 14:23:05 -0500

I have installed the latest Citrix web interface, XenApps 11.0 and made to
registry setting noted in Citrix article CTX101644 to both of my 4.5
presentation servers and my Citrix 5.0 Web server.

Still when a user launches an application in the Citrix web interface in
displays it in the middle of the two screens.

Is there a fix, I am quite new at this?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Janet Heflin
Information Technology
T.D. Williamson, Inc.
Phone: (918) 447-5168
Email: janet.heflin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:janet.heflin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Help Desk Phone: (918) 447-5222
Help Desk Email: <mailto:helpdesk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
helpdesk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:helpdesk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

This message and any attachments may be a confidential attorney-client
communication or otherwise be privileged and confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, any review, distribution or copying of this transmittal is
prohibited. If you have received this transmittal in error, please reply by
e-mail and delete this message and all attachments