[THIN] Citrix vs. New Moon (ICA vs. RDP+)

  • From: "Eduard L. Frerking" <elfelf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 04:54:52 -0800

I hope I do not stir up to many wars (e.g.. Bush) with this question.

Is there any comparative charts/information to compare MetaFrame
(www.citrix.com) and New Moon (www.newmoon.com) ?
Anyone with personal experience on both?
From the little I have read, this is really an issue between the underlying
protocols...ICA vs. RDP with enhancements. I could be wrong. I already know
about the initial cost of both.

Eduard L. Frerking
Network/System Admin
Capt. Jason M. Dahl Elementary School-FMSD
San José, CA  95111
elfelf@xxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.rtosoft.com/Enter.asp?ID=79