[THIN] Re: Citrix toolbar shows up as small grey box....

  • From: "Parker, Dennis" <Dennis.Parker@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 10:27:58 -0600

Since I haven't seen any other response to this....

I have this happen every once in a while, and my fix has always been to delete
my roaming profile.  I don't allow users (including myself) to make major
changes to the profile, so recreating it isn't a problem for me.

I seem to remember a post a few weeks back that there is a tool on thethin.net
that will reset the toolbar, but quick searching hasn't revealed anything.

Dennis