[THIN] Re: Citrix sound issues

  • From: "Ryan Lambert" <rlambert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 15:30:16 -0500

All of them are in the same switch, a Catalyst 2950 at full duplex with
same exact version of NIC driver.

Only thing I haven't done is change switch ports, which I suppose I may
try as a last resort... but that should not be affecting it, as it is a
layer 2 switch with identical configuration for each of the ports, and
we are using 568b straight-throughs for all.

Thanks for the help.