[THIN] Re: Citrix server roaming profiles consuming disk space!

  • From: "NaES" <phits_right@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 13:23:20 -0300

if you are using AD u can set a policy to delete local cache and restrict
profile size.  otherwise you can do a registry hack for the same.
http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/Windows/2000/server/reskit/
en-us/Default.asp?url=/resources/documentation/Windows/2000/server/reskit/en
-us/regentry/91597.asp

  _____