[THIN] Re: Citrix server imaging

  • From: "Amick, Joshua" <Joshua_Amick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 08:33:20 -0800

To retain drive letters in Altiris (RDP) go to Advanced/Additional Options
under Distribute Disk Image and enter the following under Additional
command-line switches; -restoresig -szf

For Ghost add the switch -FDSP to the command line when you deploy the image
to make it retain the disk signature.

Drive remapping is based on disk signatures which are stored in the registry
key HKLM\SYSTEM\MountedDevices\

Josh