[THIN] Re: Citrix releases SSL VPN Appliance

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 22:22:34 -0700

Now that this is public, I want to let everyone know that product totally
rocks! It has all of the best attributes of an IPSec VPN and an SSL VPN
without the problems associated with both. While I have been less than
totally excited about some of Citrix's other new products over the last few
years, this one is pretty awesome. I predict that it is going to take off
and dominate the VPN market eventually.....

Steve Greenberg
Thin Client Computing
34522 N. Scottsdale Rd. suite D8453
Scottsdale, AZ 85262