[THIN] Re: Citrix profile management question

  • From: "Hamilton, Ronnie" <ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 08:31:40 +0100

Hi Ang,

Have you had a look at these for exclusion folders

http://support.citrix.com/proddocs/topic/user-profile-manager-kib/upm-in
clude-exclude-defaults-den.html

I also followed this blog post which I found quite helpful

http://blogs.citrix.com/2012/02/11/citrix-profile-management-and-vdi-doi
ng-it-right/

Regards,

Ronnie