[THIN] Citrix profile management question

  • From: Angela Smith <angela_smith9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 11:23:08 +1000

Hi

Im trying to install Citrix Profile Management 4.1 in our XenApp 6.5
environment.  I've performed a default install and set the basic GPO settings.
It is working however, I believe the profiles are storing everything.  I'm
trying to customise it so its not storing all files unnecessarily.  Eg the
following Office 2010 file is 4Mb.  Is it necessary to roam?

\\Server\Profiles\userid\UPM_Profile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Document
Building Blocks\1033\14\Built-In Building Blocks.dotx

Should cookies be excluded?  If so how do I go about doing this?

Are there any guides on tweaking the policy for profiles?  Eg exclude folder X,
include folder Y etc

Thanks
Ang