[THIN] Citrix printing with Novell

  • From: "Gabrie Zanten van" <GVZA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 12:12:15 +0100

Hi,

I would like to know how you define printers and userrights for printers =
in a Novell / Citrix environment.

- 5x Win2k Server with Citrix Metaframe XP FR2 in WORKGROUP (no domain)
- eDirectory 8.6.2
- Netware 5 and 6
- NDPS printing
- About 150 printers / queues

Questions:=20
=3D What is a good way to Manage all those printers ?
=3D If possible I would like to only show the 4 or 5 printers to user to =
which he has rights
=3D How to assign userrights from eDir to printers?

The problem is mostly in the fact that assigning rights has to be done at =
each server again because they are in a workgroup. What if my farm grows =
to 10, 15 or maybe more servers?

Gabrie

This weeks Sponsor NetX Inc Thin Client
NetX Develops XP and NT Embedded