[THIN] Re: Citrix printer problem

  • From: Carl Stalhood <cstalhood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 11:43:50 -0500

I assume you are referring to client printers and not network printers.

Are any of the users "Power Users" or Administrators on the local XenApp
server?

Does the problem only appear in one app or is it all apps? Is it an issue in
Internet Explorer or Notepad?

Do all of the servers have different SIDs?

Have you run the ctx_cpsvc recreation tool?
http://support.citrix.com/article/ctx113554

Have you configured any DefaultPrnFlags?

What rollup hotfix is installed?