[THIN] Citrix print manager service hangs

  • From: Jason CitrixADmin <jasoncitrix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 14:09:26 -0400

We seem to be having an increasing issue with the Citrix Print manager
service hanging on our servers or with users whose print mapping fails when
they are logging in.   This is usually caused by a bad print driver being
installed on the server correct?

We are running W2k3 X64 on our servers, are there any particular print
drivers I should be searching for to get rid of? Or do I simply have to try
and match when the service hangs with printer creation in the logs and find
if a particular driver is being loaded?

Or is there another possibility to check?

Thank you
Jason