[THIN] Re: Citrix position in Atlanta

  • From: SPerez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 13:19:07 -0500

Jim,

Bad start.  The location was posted in the subject of the email.
Mark stated it was in Atlanta.

It's Friday just had to pull your chain on that one.
____________________________
Steve

                    <elists1@bellso

                    uth.net>              To:     thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

                    Sent by:              cc:

                    thin-bounce@fre       Subject:     [THIN] Re: Citrix
position in Atlanta
                    elists.org

                    03/28/2003

                    10:19 AM

                    Please respond

                    to thin

Mark,
  What kind of postion are you looking to fill? Where is this position
located?

Thanks,
Jim