[THIN] Re: Citrix performance options (CPU/Memory scheduling)

  • From: "Webster" <webster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 21:00:13 -0500

I just happen to be writing an article on this very topic.  Programs in both
cases for ALL versions of Windows server OS for TS/RDS/XA.

Webster

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Angela Smith
Subject: [THIN] Citrix performance options (CPU/Memory scheduling)

Hi ALL,

I know this topic has been discussed many times.  Everyone has an opinion
but Im hoping to find an article from MS or Citrix to confirm best setting..

What is the best setting for Windows 2003 Servers when it comes to Processor
and Memory allocation

My computer / Properties / Advanced / Performance Settings / Advanced /
Processor scheduling /Adjust for best performance of: Programs or Background
services ?

and

My computer / Properties / Advanced / Performance Settings / Advanced /
Memory usage / Adjust for best performance of: Programs or System Cache ?