[THIN] Re: Citrix nFUSE?

  • From: "Greg Reese" <GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 14:01:54 -0400

they get released back to the pool if they don't reconnect sometime =
between 60-90 days.  It is more like a lease in DHCP.  I wouldn't call =
it concurrent because you can have two pc's that are never on at the =
same time take two windows cals but only one Citrix cal.

As will all M$ licensing, dream up the most expensive scenario possible =
and it is probably the correct way to license.

Greg