[THIN] Citrix login problem

  • From: Michael Boggan <MBoggan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "THIN (E-mail)" <THIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 12:34:08 -0500

I have a server with citrix xp and windows nt 4 using a local access DS.  8
users can login then the problem starts.  afte 8 users the rest of them try
to login and it gets past the login scripts then just closes.  I get errors
like this in the event vwr

id 26
application popup

Desc:  Application popup: explorer.exe - application error: the instruction
at
"0x77a7128b" referenced memory at "0x0014a658".  The memory could not be
"read"

click on ok to terminate application

Anyone have any ideas on this one?

Thanks,