[THIN] Re: Citrix lock-up over IP-VPN

  • From: "M" <mathras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 19:52:33 -0000

Not sure if this answers your question.
We had a similar issue after a migration to DSL with some Cisco kit.
It turned out that the MTU was incorrect. We found this out by doing simple
ping tests with larger packet sizes

We had a bunch of windows based Terminals that would not connect or when
they did , would drop connections frequently.

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/community/columns/cableguy/cg0704.mspx

That URL provides some useful information.