[THIN] Citrix in libraries

  • From: "Roger Riggins" <Roger@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 07:10:46 -0600

We are trying to find out if anyone has successfully integrated Citrix
and Pharos/SAMS/Cybrarian. They each have a reservation module that
allows computers to be assigned as they become available for x amount of
time. They also contain a print queue manager that forces them to pay
for the jobs they want before printing them. The problem I'm running
into is that it seems the computers are managed by NetBIOS names, which
will be an obvious problem in a thin environment. Any comments or
suggestions would be appreciated.
=20
Roger Riggins, A+ MCSE CCNA CCA
ACES Systems Engineer