[THIN] Re: Citrix in ESX 3.5

  • From: Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 07:40:36 -0700

It's pretty much the same as installing it on a physical box.    As for
licensing, it depends on what you purchase, per device or per user.  If
per user, you will need 400.  If per device, you need just enough to cover
the number of pc's/thin client/etc that will connect to it.

adam

ananth padmanabham <isap004@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
06/23/2008 09:22 PM
Please respond to
thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[THIN] Citrix in ESX 3.5

Hi All,
Please guide me how to install Citrix Ps4.0 in ESX 3.5?
Are there any guides, whitepapers, available ?

And how many TS Licenses are required for 400 citrix users who log in to
citrix servers and work?

Anantha Padmanabham K

Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it.