[THIN] Re: Citrix in 2K

  • From: "Joanne Determann" <joanne.determann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 07:26:10 -0400

After I upgraded to 2003 I made one of my TS servers my licensing
server. I worked well ( my DCs weren't upgraded yet and the TS's were
2003)... until the TS had unrelated problems and I had to remove it from
the farm . I moved my licensing back to a DC.  My reckoning was that
I've had to rebuild my TSs more often then my DCs.

But like I said it worked and it was a good place for them during the
domain upgrade

Joanne