[THIN] Citrix iForum HOT Workshops

  • From: Stephanie Atkinson <miitgal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 09:53:05 -0700 (PDT)

For those who attended any of the HOT Workshops, I am curious as to which ones
you attended and what you thought of them.

I attended Troubleshooting PS4.5 and Printing PS 4.0 & 4.5 and was very
disappointed in both.  The manuals provided were disorganized such that you had
to switch from a lecture section to lab section and back so you were constantly
"finding your place".  Several attendees did not complete the labs in the
allotted time, partly due to the manuals having errors in directions.  I was
unable to complete most labs for a variety of reasons including one where my
server could not talk start IMA service.  The instructor couldn't figure out
why; I fixed the issue (TCP-IP settings) during the mid-way break.  In one
class 10 mins remained when we were instructed to complete the last 2 labs.

On the other hand, I enjoyed the Keynote presentations and the break-out
sessions.  I have had other Citrix classes via Horizons Learning Centers and
they were fantastic.

Wishing you a wonderful and harmonious day!
Stephanie

http://mail.yahoo.com