[THIN] Re: Citrix guru needed for a few days.

  • From: "Brian Murphy" <bem9127@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 15:53:49 -0600

Feel free to call me.....

Brian Murphy, MCSE, MCSA, MCP, CCNA, CCA
Murphy Consulting
bem9127@xxxxxxxxx
469-223-1621 Cell

"If you are not the intended recipient, or an authorized agent of the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this information is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If
you have received this message by error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete this email."