[THIN] Re: Citrix friendly color laser printer?

  • From: Greg Reese <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 10:46:32 -0500

All of the Oki printers are Citrix and TS friendly.  It is all we run
here.  I have four Oki 7300 printers deployed and they have all
performed flawlessly under a heavy workload by our marketing staff.
They have beat the hell out of them and they just take it and keep
running.

Supplies are cheaper than HP too.

Greg

http://www.seamlessplanet.com