[THIN] Citrix delay

  • From: "Stage, Paul" <p.stage@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 10:40:34 -0600

I'm having an issue with latency on one PC while connecting to the Citrix
farm.  It's connecting to the same application that many others are and on
multiple servers, however this one PC has a really bad delay.  I have
replaced the NIC, upgraded IE and reinstalled the client with no luck.   I'm
going to try to replace the video card today to see if that might be the
issue.  Does anyone have any ideas on how to resolve?

Thanks,

Paul T. Stage MCP, A+
Information Services
La Porte Hospital