[THIN] Re: Citrix client and NetWare client

  • From: Lonnie Truskowski <ltruskowski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 15:46:15 -0400

This TID seems to be geared towards geting and ICA connection to
authenticate to a MF server with the Netware client on the server. What I
have is Netware client on the client machine. No Netware client on MF
servers. The problem that I can not solve is this.

On the client, I can't get "Use local user" or "Pass through" to work. When
I try to use local user, the ICA client is populated with the local user NDS
username and tree name, not the NT username and domain name.