[THIN] Re: Citrix api?

  • From: "Ron Oglesby" <roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 16:57:49 -0500

Nice.... Hadnt seen that.

Ron Oglesby

Senior Technical Architect

RapidApp

Office 312.372.7188

Mobile 815.325.7618

email roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Fraser [mailto:chrisfraser@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2003 4:24 PM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: Citrix api?

The MFCOM scripting interface is documented in
http://apps.citrix.com/cdn/bin/pdf/Scripting_MetaFrame.pdf

It looks like you can automate most CMC functions.

Also I have had some luck using the sample tools in the MFCOM and AP
SDKs to automate things.

-----
Chris Fraser, ThinApse Corporation     http://www.thinapse.com
<http://www.thinapse.com/>