[THIN] Re: Citrix and win.ini

  • From: "Paul Bergson (MP)" <pbergson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 13:25:29 -0500

Never mind I tracked it down.

Thanks

Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Bergson (MP) [mailto:pbergson@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, May 07, 2004 11:40 AM
To: 'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [THIN] Citrix and win.ini

I have a config error that I have corrected in my win.ini.  If I time stamp
win.ini on my three Citrix boxes will the clients update there local copy
with the newly stamped win.ini?  It is only in error on one of my three
servers so I was going to time stamp all three to hopefully get all users
back in sync.

Thank-You

Paul Bergson

than buying more servers.