[THIN] Citrix and scanning

  • From: "Angela Smith" <angela_smith9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 18:07:52 +1000

Hi

We need to implement scanning redirection in Presentation Server 4. Our clients use various HP USB scanners. Is Citrix TWAIN Scanning support sufficient? If not are there any free third party utilities? Otherwise what is the best 3rd party product we could purchase for enabling scanning functionality thru citrix?

Any good documents on how to set this up??

Thanks

Advertisement: Win prizes worth over $250,000 in ninemsn's Gold Rush! http://ninemsn.com.au/share/redir/adTrack.asp?mode=click&clientID=789&referral=HotmailTagline&URL=http://goldrushgame.ninemsn.com.au