[THIN] Re: Citrix and firewall Ports

  • From: Brian Delaney <brian.delaney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 14:47:52 -0400

don't forget that if its the secure gateway to enable https on the pix

Justin Martin wrote:

> Simple question - for users to connect to a Citrix XP server via an
> NFuse page do I only need to have ports 1494, and 80 open on my firewall
> or are there any more for a basic configuration?
>
> Thanks

> This Week's Sponsor - Tarantella Secure Global Desktop
> Tarantella Secure Global Desktop Terminal Server Edition
> Free Terminal Service Edition software with 2 years maintenance.
> http://www.tarantella.com/ttba
> http://thin.net/citrixlist.cfm

*
*
*
This message, including any attachments, is intended solely for the use of the
named recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or priveleged information.
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this
communication(s) is expressly prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy any and all
copies of the original message.
http://www.tarantella.com/ttba