[THIN] Re: Citrix and WLAN

  • From: "Lucas Boyken" <lboyken@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 08:52:57 -0500

Tell me what you want and I can put together a quote/recommendation of
what you need to get.  Putting together wireless networks isn't as
tricky as it could possibly be.  A lot of things depend on that old
addage...location, location, location.  If you would like assistance
with this issue, I would be more than happy to offer my support to you.
The company I work for and our sister company specialize in wireless
networks here in northern Iowa.

Thank you,

Lucas W. Boyken
Computer Systems Associates
Account Manager / Technical Representative
lboyken@xxxxxxxxx
Company Phone:  800.222.7601
Office Phone:  515.332.2751