[THIN] Re: Citrix and VMWare

  • From: "Minero, Hector B CIV NSWCDD, K55" <hector.minero@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 10:57:35 -0500

We've set up all VMs with 2 CPUs and 4GB RAM.  We are not overcommitting
our CPU cores.
However, we still get 100% CPU for extended periods of time.
Internet Explorer 8 seems to be using most of that CPU.  MacAfee AV also
seems to be going up and down on CPU usage.
Any clues?

Hector Minero
NSWCDD K55
Ph:(540)653-8859