[THIN] Re: Citrix and VMWare

  • From: Matt Kosht <matt.kosht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 10:15:04 -0500

I think you will have better results splitting that RAM amongst more VM's.
If the object of your efforts is consolidation/user density on a physical
server this is a superior approach.  This is proven in
http://projectvrc.comtesting.

You don't need to dedicate a core to XS it uses so little CPU that it makes
no difference in my experience.

-Matt