[THIN] Re: Citrix and Satellite Internet

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 08:53:35 -0700

Yet, I have a client who uses Citrix in the office and has a Direct PC
satellite link for his RV. He takes vacations driving around the country
using ICA to get back to his office. He swears by it, really likes it and
says it is more than adequate to get his work done.

Steve Greenberg

Thin Client Computing

34522 N. Scottsdale Rd D8453

Scottsdale, AZ 85262