[THIN] Citrix and Plumtree Portal Server

  • From: "Menicucci, Dan" <dan0@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 15:58:16 -0500

Hello,

In our organization we currently use Plumtree as our enterprise portal
system.  We would like to take the program neighborhood features of
Nfuse and create a Plumtree gadget out of it.  I have the Nfuse
customization guides and I can start going down the path of fully
writing it myself, but I figured I should check to see if anyone else
may have already done this before.  Has anyone ever done this or does
anyone know you know of any company's that provide gadgets for this?

TIA,
Dan