[THIN] Re: Citrix and Novell

  • From: Bill Beckett <bill.beckett@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 13:20:59 -0400

It will allow your users to connect to a Terminal Server session but the
Netware client need not be installed on the Terminal Server box. However, if
the users login ID and passwords are the same in MS as they are in Netware,
your users can connect to whatever Novell file share that they have access
to.