[THIN] Re: Citrix and Novell

  • From: Matt Kosht <matt.kosht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 12:43:29 -0400

On 9/20/05, Hutchinson, Alan <Alan.Hutchinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Are you using UPHclean - this tidied up a lot of our roaming profile
> issues ......

UPHclean doesn't seem to do much for this issue. I ended up writing a
perl script to delete users and their profile directories at night. It
still doesn't get them all though.
This Weeks Sponsor: triCerat Inc.
You need Day Zero Protection!
Get Proactive with triCerat's Simplify Suite.
Solve printing, security and profile problems before they occur.
http://www.tricerat.com/?thethintl2