[THIN] Citrix and Netware Integration

  • From: "cherie.watts" <cherie.watts@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 15:31:41 +1000

Hi Guys

We are currently entering the planning stages to integrate our Citrix farm with
the Netware Directory services. We are also running Zenworks.

I am reading everything I can get my hands on, but I was wondering if any
Citrix Administrators whom have already gone through this would be willing to
act as a sounding board for me to bounce ideas off.

Also if you pass on some info on the pitfalls you have come across it would be
totally appreciated.

Well it's beer O'clock here in Aus, so I'm signing off till Monday.

Cheers and have a great weekend.

Cherie

http://www.go-eol.com