[THIN] Re: Citrix and Meditech

  • From: "Taylor, George" <gtaylor@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 14:17:18 -0700

Right now we're at the beginning stages of the project, I have a test
farm up and running on a couple old HP servers, but do have a Blade
Center on order for the first phase of the production farm.

How did you deploy to the thin clients and PCs that are in-house, PNA,
ICA Web, JAVA?

What is the "look and feel" for the users, web based, icons on the
desktop, full remote desktop?

On the thin clients what does Meditech consider it's terminal name?
What about home users coming in VIA Nfuse, do they get a term name of
<servername>.1, <servername>.2, etc..?

Like I said, I'm at the start of it and could certainly use and details
you guys want to offer!!

Thanks,

George
=20