[THIN] Re: Citrix and Medical Transcription

  • From: "Pavlo Ignatusha" <PIGNATUSHA@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 13:36:32 -0400

We use dictaphone dictation outside of Citrix. Everything else (Dictaphone
Joblister and medical records) is in Citrix though.

Our dictaphone is due for replacement next year. We think we will try to get
rid of it but we haven't started looking at other products. Would you mind
sharing your testing results?

Thanks,

Pavlo Ignatusha
Systems Network Coordinator