[THIN] Re: Citrix and MSCS failover problem

  • From: "Rowlandson, John" <John.Rowlandson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 10:31:29 +1100

Hi david, it morning again here,'

Yeah we moved to a dedicated file server for the desktops, however, we
will now be moving back to the file cluster for DR replication.=20

I would 100% recommend putting the oracle forms on each MF box if you
have the space. Disk reads are also a lot faster the network i/o

You'll prob get more users on the box too as a result of less network
traffic etc etc

John