[THIN] Citrix XenDesktop 5.x & 7.x documentation scripts

  • From: Webster <webster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "ntsysadm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ntsysadm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 17:54:20 +0000

I am in the final stages of developing a PowerShell script to document a Citrix
XenDesktop 7.x Site.  The script is 50% complete.  There is only one section
left to do and that is Policies.  The script will generate an output file in
Word, PDF, text or HTML.  If it were not for the policies section, this script
would be ready for public release.  In other words, this script is production
ready as it is.

I am in the beginning stages of bringing the XenDesktop 5.x PowerShell
documentation script up-to-date with all the changes made to the 7.x script.
It will also generate an output file in Word, PDF, text or HTML.  I only have
three sections complete at this time.

I need testers for either or both.  Reply to me OFF LIST if you would like to
be added to the testers group for one or both scripts.

There is also a StoreFront documentation script in development.  Let me know if
you would like to test that one.

A Nutanix documentation script will be released shortly.

I will also soon announce a XenServer documentation script.  That one is not
ready for testers yet.

Thanks

Webster