[THIN] Re: Citrix WI/CSG in the DMZ.

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 13:13:39 -0700

Within the WI,  you can configure it for several DMZ scenarios.   In your case,
you'll want WI to return the FQDN of the CSG (should be the Public IP, not the
internal NATed one).  Then you'll want the WI to use the IP addresses of the
XenApp Servers that are visible from the CSG box itself.  So if you NAT the DMZ
to the Internal Network you'll need to setup the NAT tables (in WI).

For the most part, you shouldn’t need to change anything if all your changing
is the external IP address.

Joe