[THIN] Re: Citrix Virtual Memory Optimization Service

  • From: "Chad Schneider (IT)" <Chad.M.Schneider@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 08:58:44 -0600

Enable it for the server, and set the run time in the farm settings.

>>> On 2/8/2008 at 8:46 AM, <jon.e.luchette@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Can I set it to run on a server that is only Advanced Edition and not
Enterprise?  How do I set it to run?

On Fri, Feb 8, 2008 at 9:42 AM, Chad Schneider (IT)
<Chad.M.Schneider@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It is running as designed.  It will only trigger, when you set it to run.

>>> On 2/8/2008 at 8:40 AM, <jon.e.luchette@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have servers running PS4.5 Advanced Edition.  The "Citrix Virtual Memory
Optimization" service is shown in a manual state and not running on all.  Is
this feature only available on Enterprise edition?   Do most people normally
enable this in their default citrix server builds?