[THIN] Citrix V10 Client Package

  • From: "Dobry, Wes" <Wes.Dobry@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 12:52:21 -0400

Is anyone else having trouble getting their Streaming Client packaged
and successfully not having it automatically reboot after completion?

I've tried /norestart, ALLOW_REBOOT=No, and editing the MSI property
table directly to set the ALLOW_REBOOT option to no by default.
Unfortunately, none of these are working for me and the package auto
reboots the box when ran with a /passive or /qb-!.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Wes Dobry

Network Administrator

Phone (321) 843-5590

Pager (407) 981-1098

Cell (407) 456-3882

This e-mail message and any attached files are confidential and are intended
solely for the use of the addressee(s) named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, any review, use, or distribution of this e-mail message and any
attached files is strictly prohibited. This communication may contain material
protected by Federal privacy regulations, attorney-client work product, or
other privileges. If you have received this confidential communication in
error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail message and
permanently delete the original message.  To reply to our email administrator
directly, send an email to:  postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx .  If this e-mail
message concerns a contract matter, be advised that no employee or agent is
authorized to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of Orlando Regional
Healthcare by e-mail without express written confirmation by an officer of the
corporation. Any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of
the author and do not necessarily represent those of Orlando Regional
Healthcare.

PNG image