[THIN] Re: Citrix User Profile Manager

  • From: "Triana, Eduardo" <etriana@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 10:42:12 -0500

Have you guys heard about a product called Appsense?, check their
website whenever you have a chance...'

http://www.appsense.com/

Best Regards,

Eduardo Triana

MTM Technologies, Inc.

Access Practice Principal,CCA,CNE,VCP,MCSE,CCSP 2008

Tel. 954.675.1617

Fax. 201.558.7346

Support 800.981.1112

Learn more at www.mtm.com <http://www.mtm.com>