[THIN] Re: Citrix User Logon Analyis

  • From: "Landin, Mark" <Mark.Landin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 14:11:21 -0500

> I've gotten some of what you are looking for from the RM=20
> summary DB.  I didn't like the canned reports, so I created=20
> an Access DB and used an ODBC connector to attach to the RM=20
> DB.  Once I did that, I created my own reports to pull the data out.
>=20
> One thing you'll have to do, is create the relationships=20
> after linking the tables.  I used the RM admin guide, which=20
> has a nice graphic of the tables and relationships.
>=20

Anybody care to throw Perl at this problem and come up with a canned
script (complete with proper DBI connector) to produce these results...?
If not, then I might, when I feel REALLY ambitious. (I just depsise
Access in all it's manifestations..)

Question: would this kind of login information only be available for
those with MF Xpe, which is the one with Resource Manager? Or do all
editions of Metaframe collect this information, but only Xpe lets you
see it?

than buying more servers.