[THIN] Citrix User Groups?

  • From: "Brian Madden" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 07:57:19 -0500

Hello All,

I've talked about this for a while, but I never actually got around to doing
it until now.

I'm compiling a list of all the local Citrix or server-based computing user
groups. I'll post the list to my site. If you know of a group in your area,
can you please forward it to me? (Just forward this email to
brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx off list)

If possible, let me know who runs the group too.

Thanks,

Brian

Brian Madden

brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

+1.202.302.3657

Visit  <http://www.brianmadden.com> www.brianmadden.com for in-depth Citrix,
Terminal Server, and server-based computing news and analysis, white papers,
downloadable videos, and product reviews.

This weeks sponsor triCerat Inc.
triCerat makes your job easier by offering essential
applications to eliminate your printing, policy and profile,
and your application management problems.
http://www.triCerat.com